If you forgot your password, we can send you a link to create a new password and get back into your account.
Once you reset or change your password, you'll need to update it on all the devices where it is used.
- Go to tennisletics.com and click LOGIN in the top right.
- At the bottom of the overlay (or screen on mobile) you'll see 'Forgotten you password?' and link to 'Reset it'.
- Click that link to load a Reset password screen. Enter your email and click the 'Send me reset instructions' button.
- Then you will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
Just remember, that to ensure the reset process is secure:
- The password reset links automatically expire after 48 hours.
- Password reset links can only be used once.
- If you click the link, and reset your password, the link becomes invalid.
- If the link becomes invalid, delete the old reset email and start with a fresh password reset.
And if you get stuck, then reach out to us on live chat or start a 'New conversation'.